Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a food-themed sightseeing tour of Coronado Island
- Snack on foodstuffs like artisanal olive oil and gelato during five or more tasting stops
- Admire the famous Hotel Del Coronado
- Learn about the island's connection to 'The Wizard of Oz' along with numerous US presidents and actress Marilyn Monroe
- Explore Coronado's iconic 'Silver Strand' beach area
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe tour starts near The Coronado Ferry Landing (Exact location provided upon purchase)
Return DetailsThe tour will wrap up at the opposite end of the island from the starting point. The island offers free bus fares through the summer which take guests back to the area of the starting location. If you need directions returning to the starting location, please inform your tour guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual (remember this is a walking tour)
- Vegetarian options are available but not guaranteed, please advise at time of booking.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough atendees to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY Bite San Diego
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.